- Nominal Size: 20" x 4-3/4" (please refer to size chart below for details)
- The slot openings are 3/4" inch (19mm) wide.
- There are no pre-drilled holes on the surface. Fastening must be done on the inner border sides for an aesthetic appearance.
- Commercial Grade
- Please note that our slot diffusers do not include fasteners.
- Material: solid extruded aluminum
- Finish: Powder coated in matte black
- Contact us for customizable plenum box options.
- Ships from Vancouver, Canada. Shipping to USA takes 2-7 business days after dispatch (depends on delivery address).
Flow Rate (CFM)
|Static Pressure (in.wg)||Noise Level (NC)|
|* Flow rate (CFM) and static pressure (in.wg) are interrelated. It is crucial to know your HVAC system total or static pressure when choosing the proper GRD for optimal performance.|
What constitutes commercial grade grilles, registers, and diffusers (GRD)?
A commercial grade product should have a complete set of technical data that would assist architects, engineers, and HVAC professionals to select the proper products for their projects. A standard commercial product should have the following information:
- Listed specific material and grade used as the primary composition material
- Comprehensive product performance data: flow rate, static pressure, noise level and more
- For project specific enquires regarding our products, please contact our product specialists at +1-604-437-1527.
- Time-proven (Since 1997) professional & commercial grade linear slot diffusers made with 6063-T5 Grade Extruded Aluminum. This type of aluminum has a relatively high tensile properties, provides excellent finishing characteristics and is highly resistant to corrosion.
- This product is tested in accordance to: ADC1062:GRD-84 (ADC1062R4) and ASHRAE 70-2006 “Method of Testing the Performance of Air Outlets and Air Inlets (ANSI approved)”. Our air ventilation products are constantly under research and redevelopment utilizing today’s testing standards and computational fluid dynamics simulation (CFD) energy models.
- Rich powder coated finish with a strong aluminum profile and reinforced tig-welds prevent cracking, chipping and bent corners. Our linear slot diffusers include a weather stripping seal to prevent ceiling smudging caused by some substandard performance air vents with air leakage issues.
- We have been producing quality 1 to 12 slots linear diffusers for the HVAC industry since 1997.