This 72" linear slot diffuser has a beautiful finish in matte black. Our linear slot diffusers are architectural grade made with solid extruded aluminum where durability is a major concern. They are ideal for general air distribution and VAV applications. The 19mm slot width is equipped with adjustable blades for up to a 180° air pattern. Please watch our smoke test video below for air distribution performance. We recommend installation by professionals for this product.
- Nominal Size: 72" x 3-1/4" (please refer to size chart below for details)
- The slot openings are 3/4" inch (19mm) wide
- There are no pre-drilled holes on the surface. Fastening must be done on the inner border sides for an aesthetic appearance.
- Commercial Grade
- Please note that our slot diffusers do not include fasteners.
- Material: solid extruded aluminum
- Finish: Powder coated in matte black
- This product is only eligible for local pickup.
- Contact us for customizable plenum box options.
- Time-proven (Since 1997) professional & commercial grade linear slot diffusers made with 6063-T5 Grade Extruded Aluminum. This type of aluminum has a relatively high tensile properties, provides excellent finishing characteristics and is highly resistant to corrosion.
- This product is tested in accordance to: ADC1062:GRD-84 (ADC1062R4) and ASHRAE 70-2006 “Method of Testing the Performance of Air Outlets and Air Inlets (ANSI approved)”. Our air ventilation products are constantly under research and redevelopment utilizing today’s testing standards and computational fluid dynamics simulation (CFD) energy models.
- Rich powder coated finish with a strong aluminum profile and reinforced tig-welds prevent cracking, chipping and bent corners. Our linear slot diffusers include a weather stripping seal to prevent ceiling smudging caused by some substandard performance air vents with air leakage issues.
- We have been producing quality 1 to 12 slots linear diffusers for the HVAC industry since 1997.